A restaurant company operating four concepts in multiple states, Finally Restaurant Group is looking for a dynamic professional to be a key contributor to our administrative team. We are seeking a full time (M–F, 8am–5pm) Payroll Clerk and Benefits Administrator to join our growing team in Bozeman, Montana.
- Hourly starting wage of $23-25 per hour, DOE. $1,000 signing bonus!
- Competitive compensation and benefits including healthcare insurance.
Process Payroll, track and process vacation, respond to and upload garnishments, monitor and add $.25 automatic raises, resolve check fraud issues with bank, void and reissue checks, run after payroll reports, create and submit positive pay reports, payroll percentage spreadsheets, benefit administering. If you thrive on challenge, can excel in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payroll via Netchex or any system we may use in the future
- Keep track of hourly and manager employee vacation
- Upload garnishment deductions into Netchex/payroll system and respond in a timely manner
- Give automatic $.25 raises as employees become eligible
- Contact banks anytime there is check fraud/check issues
- Run reports after payroll, save and file
- Create and Submit positive pay reports to banks
- Put together spreadsheet of payroll percentages per location, compared to last year
- Any payroll function for employees will be completed
- Track benefit eligibility, send out paperwork to eligible employees, get benefit deductions added to Netchex/payroll system, answer benefit questions
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, plus 1-3 years of payroll experience preferred. Benefits Administration experience a pus.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and thorough
- Knowledge of general payroll procedures and software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office competent, especially Excel
- High integrity and ethical conduct
- Proficient in problem solving and multitasking
- Willingness to take on any challenge and ability to meet deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We value the diversity of our workforce and take steps to create and maintain an inclusive, non-discriminatory workplace where you can effectively and efficiently utilize your skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org