Finally Restaurant Group is seeking a full time Admin Assistant / Receptionist to work with our senior management team in Bozeman, Montana. A restaurant company operating four concepts in multiple states, Finally Restaurant Group is looking for a highly motivated person interested in working in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
Starting wage of $15-$17 per hour, DOE. $1,000 SIGNING BONUS! Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Finally Restaurant Group offers competitive compensation and benefits including healthcare insurance.
Provides general office support with a variety of admin activities and related tasks. The receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail collection and distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. In addition, there will be gift card business to take care of including but not limited to incoming orders and mailing of gift cards. The job does require flexibility to assist where needed, in the accounting department and human resources department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable
- Greets and directs visitors to the proper area
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information such as company address, direction to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Receives, sorts, and forwards/delivers incoming mail daily
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies (all orders require approval)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Assists the accounting department with A/P and other basic bookkeeping functions as needed
- Assists the human resources department where needed
- Assistance with marketing activities and support various marketing projects.
- High School Diploma required. Prefer college degree with some office experience.
- Positive people skills, upbeat personality when dealing with phone calls, vendors, guests, etc.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office competent)
- Proficient in organizing and multitasking
- Sound judgement, strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to take on any challenge and ability to meet deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We value the diversity of our workforce and take steps to create and maintain an inclusive, non-discriminatory workplace where you can effectively and efficiently utilize your skills and experience.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com