Finally Restaurant Group is seeking a full time Accounts Payable Associate to join our growing accounting team in Bozeman, Montana. A restaurant company operating four concepts in multiple states, Finally Restaurant Group is looking for an energetic person to assist our accounting team with day-to-day accounts payable duties.
Starting wage of $17-$19 per hour, DOE. Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Finally Restaurant Group offers competitive compensation and benefits including healthcare insurance.
The Accounts Payable Associate will work directly with our CFO and accounting team to assemble, review, code, verify and process invoices and check requests. The ideal candidate needs to communicate effectively with fellow team members, vendors and other professionals. If you thrive on challenge, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Support payroll functions if required
- 1-3 year experience in accounts payable or general accounting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and multitasking
- Sound judgement, strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to take on any challenge and ability to meet deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We value the diversity of our workforce and take steps to create and maintain an inclusive, non-discriminatory workplace where you can effectively and efficiently utilize your skills and experience.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org