Finally Restaurant Group, a Bozeman, Montana based restaurant management company operating four concepts in multiple states, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide general support and office coordination to our management team. If you thrive on challenge, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position. Finally Restaurant Group offers competitive compensation and benefits including healthcare insurance.
The Administrative Assistant will work directly with our team to help manage company infrastructure, coordinate with outside vendors and support operations at the company’s headquarters. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for front desk operations including customer service, project coordination, internal communication, phone/email support and shipping preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and implement software programs, spreadsheets and systems to support company operations
- Coordinate efforts between management team and various vendors
- Proactively manage a wide range of administrative duties and processes required to directly support management team.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with a positive, high energy, can-do attitude.
- Utilize knowledge of company operations, policies, and department functions in performing duties with minimal direction.
- Professionally represent the business to co-workers and external vendors as needed.
- Prepare and distribute meeting invites, agendas, materials, minutes, and follow up items.
- Coordinate complex travel plans and process expenses.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information in all situations.
- Perform additional project work and other duties as assigned.
- Answer and route incoming calls to correct department or person.
- Manage outbound shipments and mailings.
- Restaurant or service related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Early adopter of new technology including software, hardware, and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint are required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative processes and systems simultaneously.
- Shows initiative and focuses on results to meet or exceed expectations no matter what the task.
- Exhibits leadership in offering new ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to build relationships.
- Professional presence both in person and over the phone.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiply priorities, time and expectations.
- Strong problem solving skills with self-confidence to make decisions and express ideas.
- Proven ability to work successfully with all levels in the company and across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com